We encourage you to apply for the HCCNC scholarship. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a kama‘aina, defined by meeting any of the following criteria: was born in Hawai‘i, was a resident of Hawaii for a minimum of five years, or has a parent that has lived in Hawai‘i for a minimum of 20 years.
- Be a United States citizen, or permanent resident.
- Have a high school diploma (or its equivalent).
- Be enrolled full-time or half-time, or accepted, as a student in any accredited two- or four-year San Francisco Bay Area degree-granting institution of higher education.
- Satisfactorily meet the HCCNC program’s academic requirements: a minimum grade point average, on the 4.0 scale, of 2.5 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
All application materials (application, full transcripts, reference letters) must be submitted on the website by Sunday, April 8, 2018.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org